The workshops are at the main campus of Technische Universität München (TUM). The TUM campus is about 20 minutes north by foot from either Hauptbahnhof (main central station) or Stachus.
Public transportation options (see map for exact location of nearest stops):
- Subway line U2 (Theresienstr. or Königsplatz stops)
- Tram/street car #27 from Stachus
- Bus #100 from Hauptbahnhof
Please note that you can enter the TUM campus via its main entrance only on weekends. The main entrance is located at Arcisstr. 21. You have to pass straight through the entrance hall, go to the inner courtyard and then proceed about 100m to your right. The building with the workshop rooms is near Theresienstr., but you can not enter the building from Theresienstr. on weekends!
View C&T Workshops in a larger map
We do not provide lunch on the workshop days. There are several restaurants, cafe/bistros and other options for snacks around the university, most of them are immediately to east or to the west of TUM.
Here are some suggestions for restaurants (see map for location):
- Steinheil 16 (German, famous for large “Schnitzel”, no Web site, ph. 089 527488)
- Bei Raffaele (Italian, http://www.bei-raffaele.de)
- Tenmaya (Japanese, http://www.tenmaya.de)
- Brasserie Tresznjewski (German & international, http://www.tresznjewski.com)
- Cafe Puck (German, http://www.cafepuck.de)
- Nam Nam (Thai, http://www.nam-nam.eu)
- Theresa (Grill, http://www.theresa-restaurant.com)